Friday, May 16, 2014

Off to the Country Club She Goes

Well, I knew something was up. My food was being packed. I figured it was time for me to either take a trip or to enjoy a stay at the doggie Country Club. It turned out to be the latter.

I waited by the door with my food and gear, ready to jump into the car. I was getting worried, though.
Here I am waiting to get into the car.
Notice no laptop.

I was worried about my responsibilities. I'm a rather famous blogger now. They don't have Wi-Fi at the Country Club. What will my readers do? I have a deadline next week for a report and giveaway for Hill’s® Prescription Diet® Metabolic Advanced Weight Solution.

And my readers will want to keep in touch in case some breaking news such as my recent pedicure at the vet's office happens. But alas, I am going away with my food and nothing much more.

So I got in the car and we backed out. I looked for cats in my neighborhood. No cats.

We turned down SR14 and headed east to Washougal. I enjoyed the views of the Mighty Columbia River.

We drove up into the hills where the big houses with the views are. We turned down the road where the Country Club is. I was getting excited.
My Country Club
Soon we were at the reception area. I jumped out of the car and pulled toward the office. I saw my friend, the nice lady, there ready to greet me. Once I checked in, I was led back to a huge yard where I could play with some new friends. I like Running Pond Acres and they like me!

I'm sorry I won't be able to blog while I'm gone. Please read some of my older stories and get caught up with my life. I'll be back and I'll have to dig out from under a huge pile of e-mail, tweets and article suggestions. It will be hard to catch up. But I'll be back after my week at the Country Club.

Love, Cinnamon sans Internet

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon