Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cinnamon is Ready for the Humane Society Walk

Here I am modeling my official event scarf
Today I got my walker packet for the Humane Society for Southwest Washington fundraiser walk. It isn't until Saturday but if you pick up your packet early you can sleep in longer on Saturday (makes sense to me!).

Now I am an official walker just like my friend, Walking Wendy. She walks half marathons all the time. I can't do that. I CAN walk 10 K though! The walk on Saturday is only 3 miles so that's about 5K. It should be easy because it will be cooler in the morning.

So in my packet I got an official walker scarf. It is a beautiful shade of green. I'm going to wear it on Saturday along with my Clark Co. dog license and all the mandatory stuff.
I really liked the treats!

I also got some treats in the bag. They were really good. I already ate BOTH OF THEM! Saturday is going to be great. There will be lots of dogs. There will be pet vendors with lots of stuff that I would be interested in. And, I'm hoping for treats at the finish line.

So far, I haven't done very well at fund-raising. I'm kinda sad about that.

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon