Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cinnamon's FINAL Plea for the Humane Society for Southwest Washington



It's me, Cinnamon, with a final plea. I am walking Saturday morning (early) for the animals at the Humane Society for Southwest Washington. 

How Can You Resist These Pleading Eyes!
This is a fundraiser walk and I ONLY HAVE RAISED 1% OF MY GOAL. I am so humiliated. I am so embarrassed. How can I walk and donate such a small amount? This is my final plea to my friends, readers and dog pals. PLEASE DONATE JUST A LITTLE BIT... PLEASE?

Note: I got up early to write this plea. I usually don't get up until after 9 a.m. See how I sacrifice? Can you guys please sacrifice a few dollars each to help this worthy cause?


Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon