Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'm not as selfish as you think I am

Earlier this year, I saw the creative, fun pottery by Kelly Kegwin, Vancouver artist. She does mugs and other pottery pieces with images of fanciful unicorns, monsters and even... DOGS!

I really wanted a bowl with a design of coon hounds for my very own. I had my heart set on this because I LOVE KELLY KEGWIN!

But, today I found out that she secretly did a dish just for me. And her durn kiln ruined it. It just wasn't meant to be. I know that when it is meant to be, it will happen.

I also found out that Kelly, the creative one, is creatively fighting a battle against cancer. I have decided that I will fight on her side... bowl or not!

You are a strong, creative woman... you'll beat this for sure. I, Cinnamon, am supporting YOU!

I"M WITH YOU KELLY KEGWIN!.... Coonhound strong we are.... Arooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon