Friday, December 27, 2013

Cinnamon's Sleep Marathon

This is my bed. This is what I do.
I got home from the Country Cousins' yesterday and could hardly stay awake as we drove.... through the fog, across the bridge, in the sun, through more fog, across another bridge. Three hours of that.

Finally we were home. I checked for squirrels in the back yard and then headed upstairs to my cushy new bed with the animal print throw. And that is where I stayed ALL AFTERNOON!

I only awoke for dinner and then took a look outside. It was dark and foggy. It was ideal weather for sleeping. So that is what I did.

Ideal weather for sleeping!

It is now 9:30am the next morning and I've just gotten up. I'm considering going back to bed after breakfast.

I think Christmas WORE ME OUT!

1 comment:

  1. You've got the right idea, Cinnamon! Snoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzze away!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon