Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Cinnamon Gets Mail!

Look what I found on my bed! It's a box that arrived in the mail just for me. It is a PetBox!

So why put the box on my bed if I'm not supposed to open it yet?
I am going to tell you all about this soon.  But for now let me tell you I was one excited hound when I opened it. I don't know what else is in the box, but I grabbed this Duck Toy as soon as I saw it and ran with it. It was then that I was told I wasn't supposed to have the box until Thursday.


What do you mean I'm not supposed to play with this cool duck toy yet! I'm sorry! (not really!)
Whoops! Just don't tell anyone I opened it early, OK? And be sure and read my blog on Thursday so you can find out all about this great PetBox and learn about my PetBox giveaway too!

2 comments:

  1. Cinnamon certainly looks happy with her duck! I bet she is having some fun with all the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I too have a dog named Cinnamon (she's a mastiff-shepherd mix)! I look forward to reading more about what adventures your Cinnamon has. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon