Friday, December 6, 2013

We've Got Snow!

Here I am spending as little time as possible
in the back yard.
I woke up this morning after a great sleep. You see, yesterday I romped at the Ross Dog Park until it was time for the sun to set. I had lots of energy.

So when I woke up this morning I was ready to run outside and play some more. When I got to the sliding glass door I STOPPED COLD in my tracks. It was WHITE outside! It was just like my home town of Santa Fe, New Mexico. Nieve! Snow!

It wasn't snowing very hard but my blue bench had a coating of the white stuff.

Well, I decided to just go outside for the neccessites because I don't like the cold. I ran outside and in no time I was back to the sliding glass door. I was thrilled to be back in my warm home on the soft carpet.

I went upstairs and looked outside. It was like a Christmas village. The neighborhood was covered with snow and the trees in the distance looked like Christmas Trees... big ones with squirrels in them.
Here's my neighborhood in the SNOW!

That reminds me, I have to go back outside and see what the pesky squirrel is up to!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon