Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gram Wins Free Chaser Book!

I had a little contest on my site and chose the last person who commented on my Chaser book review. GRAM! YOU WON!

Here's her comment: Oh, Cinnamon, who wants a smarty-pants? Stay as gorgeous as you are, wiggle when spoken to, and take your doggie-breath lozenges when needed. That's all it takes to keep your owner happy and loved!

So Gram, send me your full name and address and the book will be sent out to you from the publisher.

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, Cinnamon! I'll send your mother the required info right away. The only other think I've ever won was a 16lb. bowling ball in the instant lottery. I sold it to a hefty kid at the local gas station for $20.00. We were both excited! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon