Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cinnamon's Picks for Holiday Dog Gifts


Cinnamon believes in Santa
It's Christmas time and I'm making out my list for Santa. Last year I got two toys. This year, I'm hoping for MORE DOG TOYS! And, just to be nice, I'm looking for some gifts for my Country Cousins. After all they invited me over for Thanksgiving. Don't they deserve some great dog gifts?

I decided to check out the SitStay online catalog because they have things organized into categories for gifts... Under $10, Under $20 etc. Hey, and they are all wrapped with special holiday sacks so I don't even have to worry about finding wrapping paper. And, they include a personalized holiday card so when you give the gift to a dog friend it has their name on it! 

SitStay is known for providing healthful, enriching and good-dog approved treats, supplies AND GIFTS! It's an ideal place to go for my holiday shopping. Here's a little video about their Gift Guide.

When I was shopping for my bed, I went all over... to big box stores and doggie boutiques.  I got kinda tired and overwhelmed with all the choices. I just ran out of steam. So ordering online is a great way to go!

Of course, you know me, I am the most important, so first I chose a toy for my list. It was hard to choose. There were toys and treats. I almost got interested in some of the treats but had to remind myself that I WANT DOG TOYS! I saw a really freaky squeak toy that looks like a lamb with octopus legs. Hey I'd love to prance around with that, shake it a bit and squeak the squeaker. It was in the "under $10" section, too. Santa, PLEEZ?
Here's the toy I want. It's called Slap Happy Holidays!

After getting all excited about the squeaky toy, I decided to check out ONE GIFT I could buy for my TWO Country Cousins. (I'm on a budget, you know!) So I found a great "under $20" gift that had TWO stockings filled with Bully Sticks. Those are beef chews made in the good ol' USA! I think Remi and Indy would enjoy chewing on those. 
Bully Sticks for the Country Cousins. Good Idea???
And then, what to get the homeless dogs down at the shelter? Well, I found this meaty gift set. I'll bet those poor dogs will enjoy the gourmet meat treats for Christmas! I never got anything this wonderful when I was in the shelter!

Any dog would love this meaty gift pack!
So my shopping is just about done. But the most important gift WILL BE FOR ME!  If I get that toy I want for Christmas,here's what I'm gonna do!
Please Santa. I REALLY REALLY WANT THIS TOY!
I've been a good Coon Hound ALL YEAR!
To help you with your holiday shopping, my friends at SitStay have a money saving code for YOU! SitStay created a 15% off discount for MY readers! The discount code is good on anything in the HolidayGift Guide! The code to use is ENJOY15

If you want to know more about SitStay, consider liking their Facebook Page and following them on Twitter.

I, Cinnamon, have written this post on behalf of BlogPawsPet Blogger Network for SitStay. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about SitStay , but Coon Hound Tales only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon