Monday, December 2, 2013

Dog Walk at Portland International Raceway Tonight - Christmas Lights Galore



I'm hoping it doesn't rain because I want to go see the Christmas lights at the Portland International Raceway tonight. They say it's the  "Largest Holiday Light Show West of the Mississippi." It's one of those drive through light shows which don't interest me a bit.

But tonight, the 21st annual Winter Wonderland will be open to walking dogs and people! There will be glimmers and glows around every corner. 

On Walk Night you can enjoy a casual festive walk, with or without a dog.  It's tonight, Monday Dec. 2nd 5-9 pm. Only $6 per person - Children under 13 are free (dogs enter free, too). 

I am hoping it doesn't rain because I HATE MY RAINCOAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon