Monday, March 10, 2014

Is Old Age Contagious?

I don't want to get up! Maybe it's my special animal print throw that entices me back to bed?
I'm starting to get worried. After spending a week with two geriatric dogs, I, Cinnamon, might be turning into one myself! Yesterday, after a three hour car ride home, I looked around my house, went out in the backyard and then headed upstairs for a nap.

So then it was time for dinner. I had my dinner and went right up to bed to go back to sleep. (I just love my cushy bed). And at 9 a.m. I was still asleep. I didn't want to get up.

It doesn't help that it's raining outside and it doesn't help that it is quiet here without two other dogs... but I am wondering. Am I getting old? Is this why I am so sleepy?

Love, Worried Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon