Monday, March 3, 2014

Off to Work: Babysitter Cinnamon

Today it's raining but I don't care. I get to go for a little road trip north. We're headed once again to visit the Country Cousins.

This time I'm going to help take care of them because their owners are going to sunny California. Imagine that! Anyway, I'll have my work cut out for me. Both dogs have strong personalities.

This is Remi
Remi: Let me describe Remi... he's huge! He has long, black, shiny fur. Remi is an old grouch sometimes so I'll have to watch out and stay out of his way. I'll have to make sure he gets enough food and gets outside frequently. I'll bark and let my owner know that he needs out. And, I'll smile when he's around to try and cheer him up. Oh yes, and if he spills any of his food, my job is to clean it up!
This is Indy
Indy: Indy is a black and brown dog with long fur. Indy is big too! She gets over-excited so my job will be to calm her down. She also likes to get in your face so I'll try and tolerate that. I'll keep Indy company because she is very "needy." She likes company and to have someone to chew Nylabones with. I'll be doing that when I am not cleaning up after Remi.

As you can see, I have my work cut out for me at the Country Cousins. I'll be writing and letting you know how it's going... if I have time!

Love, Cinnamon, the Babysitter

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon