Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Cinnamon on the Road

Here I am being driven to Poulsbo. I am looking out to see the Tacoma Narrows Bridge.
Well, yesterday I got in the car and we drove to Poulsbo, Washington. One of the highlights of the trip is going over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. I always look out when we go across the bridge. It is very high. It's painted green... kinda pretty, I think.

Anyway, we drove straight through. No potty stops, no going through the Drive-up to get a snack... nothing.

When I got to the Country Cousins, Remi and Indy greeted me and then we went outside. I checked out the entire back yard looking for rabbits and other interesting things. After that we had a ball game with Glenda (the nice lady). I realized then that Indy and Remi are kind of old. They could chase after the toys a little but then got tired really quickly.

I'm going to have my work cut out for me. I didn't realize I was going to provide "Geriatric Care!"

More later... time to nap.

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon