Monday, March 10, 2014

Cinnamon Lives!

Well, the sun came out and the clouds parted long enough for me to enjoy a romp at the Brush Prairie Dog Park like my friend Nancy suggested. I did start out slow, sniffing for quite awhile, but by the end of the hour there, I was running with the best of them.

I spent about 15 minutes sniffing.

I don't think I have S.A.D. and I don't think I am sick. And I really don't believe I am old.  I just get tired when I'm not home in my own bed. And, I need time to recuperate.

After the dog park we did errands. I didn't get anything (but what's new?)

Well, it has been a good day so far. I think I'll take a nap!

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

  1. We all needs some time to recuperate after da travelin stuffs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon