Monday, March 24, 2014

Cinnamon Goes to the Daffodil Festival

I had a pretty good time yesterday. At least I got to go somewhere! And, somewhere it was... all the way to Amity Oregon!

The draw was the Daffodil Festival and, in particular, the Daffodil Festival Walk. It was put on by the Mossbacks Volkssport Club who are a nice bunch of people.  It was a beautiful day but, by my standards, a little too hot. I've put together a photo essay about the whole experience:

It's only 8 a.m. Why do I have to get up?
Here I am in Amity at the school. After snoozing on the ride down, I am still waking up.
I finally perked up. We saw lots of interesting things on the walk. I liked the railroad trestle.
And then we saw THIS! I thought about barking but decided just to walk on up the road!
Here I am at the destination... the Daffodil Farm. I was pretty hot and tired by the time we got here.
Just when I thought I'd have to walk all the way back to the school,
the little school bus showed up. The nice driver let me ride in front.
It was my first school bus ride. I liked it!

I rested most of the way home but perked up when I saw this
HUGE dog at a stop light. This was in Newberg... almost home!

When I got home I took a relaxing sun bath in the back yard. What a day!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon