Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cinnamon Goes to the Farmer's Market

Last year they had people cookies. Maybe this year they will have DOG COOKIES!
Our Farmer's Market here in Vancouver, Washington will open this Saturday. I plan to go! I love the people at the Farmer's Market. They stop and pet me and tell me how pretty I am!

Now the Vancouver Farmer's Market is not like the Farmer's Market in my home town of Santa Fe, New Mexico. In Santa Fe, they don't allow dogs like me.... NO DOGS!

They do allow baby bunnies at Easter time. Kids get to hold them. And they have special volunteer dog sitters to hold our leashes while our owners go inside. I always wondered what was inside... it must have been good to make it worth KEEPING ME OUT!

So I'm excited to go to opening day at MY NEW Farmer's Market. I'll be sniffing around to see if there is anything for dogs there.

Here's More Info About the Vancouver Farmer's Market

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon