Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Naptime: I'm so good!

Sometimes in the afternoon my owner needs to take a nap (she doesn't sleep well at night). While I, Cinnamon, sleep really well at night, I help out by napping too.

I am writing this to let everyone know how well behaved and helpful I am. When my owner wants to take a nap on the big green couch, she doesn't invite me, Cinnamon, to nap on the big green chair... nooooo.

Here I am in the sunbeam and NOT on the chair!
Instead she just tells me "go nite nite." I take that as my cue to curl up in a coonie ball ON THE FLOOR and take a nap so she can sleep.

It is important during nap time (which is usually just about a half hour) that there be no jangling of dog tags, no barking at squirrels, and no requests to go outside. I can't even play with my toys!

On this particular day, I found a sunbeam to sleep in so I was happy. Sometimes nap time is good for both of us!

Love,
Rested Cinnamon

1 comment:

  1. You's much better behaved dan me - my barkins woke my momma up dis mornin.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon