Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bed Wars III - I feel like Goldilocks

Here I am squeezing into the bed that is usually in the back of the car. Don't I look awkward?
Well my bed should be back in the good old U.S. by now. Our friend was bringing it back from the B&B in Haida Gwaii for us.

Meanwhile I feel like Goldilocks when she went to the Three Bears' house. One bed was too small and one bed was too big. And, if she was lucky, one bed was just right.

That's what I have felt like these past few months. I've been trying out every bed. NOTHING IS LIKE MY BED! Last night I got my car bed out of the back of the car and tried that.

I gave up on the pad and quilt. I gave up on the comforter. I gave up on the floor under the table. So now.... the car bed!

The car bed was familiar so that was good. I usually just sit on it when I am riding in the car.  I curled up on it and went to sleep. So far so good. Then I woke up and moved. Whoops... my ears fell off the side of the bed. IT WAS TOO SMALL!

When will I have the bed THAT IS JUST RIGHT?


2 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Sweetie. Itsa coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling. I have a favorite pillow. It just feels right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon