Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rainy Day and Sickness in the House

Here I am being good so my owner can sleep
This is really weird. It's raining outside on and off and we aren't doing anything. No shopping. No dog park. No nothing.

You see, last night my owner got sick. She was miserable and made human sickie sounds all night. I don't think she got any sleep at all. I just hunkered down under the table and slept. Something told me that was the most helpful thing to do. At 9 a..m. she got up to make sure she drank some water and saw that I was still sleeping.

So she went back to bed. By 10 a.m. I needed to go outside so I asked really politely. I went outside and came in and had breakfast. Then she went upstairs and laid down on the couch.

Something told me that today would be a nothing day for me and that was ok. I curled up in a coonie ball on the livingroom floor and stayed there for hours.

Usually I am bugging her to play or to take me to the dog park. But today I was really good. I just left her alone to get better.

This afternoon she was taking YET ANOTHER NAP on her bed (she has one... I don't) and I wanted to be with her but didn't know what to do. So I went into her bedroom and sat in front of the window watching the neighbors. I was ever so quiet. This is how I amused myself.

I am praying that my owner gets over her cold soon. She is so miserable. AND I AM BEING THE BEST DOG I CAN BE!

Love, Cinnamon

3 comments:

  1. Cinnamon, you are the best---tuned into your person like that. Maybe she'll buy you a new bed out of appreciation for being so considerate. Please tell her that I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a really good pal Cinnamon! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon says, "Thanks guys... I am told my bed will be here in a week. If I can believe that."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon