Thursday, October 10, 2013

Packing for the Country Club

Here I am packing for the Country Club. I'm not allowed to bring much at all.
Hi Friends:

I'm packing for the Doggie Country Club, aka Running Pond Acres, my new favorite boarding place. I'm not at all concerned about going because I'll actually get a rest.

I'll have my own cabin with patio and back yard. I get piped in music and heat if it gets chilly at night. And, during the day, I can play with NICE dogs as much as I want.

Since I'll have some time to rest I thought I'd bring along the book I am reading... Chaser: Unlocking the Genius of the Dog Who Knows a Thousand Words. It is about a Border Collie. We'll see if I think this dog is smart or not! I'll report back. In fact I'm doing a full book report.... soon!

I can read about Chaser at night after I am alone in my cabin. I might get bored otherwise.

So I'll be leaving some stories for my owner to post while I am away at the Country Club, just in case y'all MISS ME!

Meanwhile, I am getting my list together of things to bring:

1. Chaser Book
2. Food

That's about it. They have toys there, a bed and other dogs. What more can I ask for?


Unlocking the Genius of the Dog Who Knows a Thousand Words - See more at: http://www.hmhco.com/shop/books/chaser/9780544102576#sthash.fUStEg2a.dpuf
Unlocking the Genius of the Dog Who Knows a Thousand Words - See more at: http://www.hmhco.com/shop/books/chaser/9780544102576#sthash.fUStEg2a.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon