Friday, January 3, 2014

Cinnamon Went to the Vet's and She's NOT Happy

Today, I went to my Vet's office for what I thought was a routine kennel cough immunization and some of their fine treats from their bottomless treat jar.

I didn't expect what happened next. Of course my owner had questions and the Vet had to examine me. I don't know what all the medical talk was about, but look at all the medications and "crap" I have now. I am going to run out of money. And, then they had the nerve to mention that I, Cinnamon, the very clean dog, needed her teeth cleaned. Oh bother!

So after the Vet's we went to the dog park so I could forget about my ordeal. But I have a feeling things I DON"T LIKE are on the horizon. What's she going to do with those cotton balls and the solution with the pointy tip?

I'd rather spend my money on TOYS!
Is this what it's like to get old? I'm so depressed. I think I'll curl up in a little coonie ball and go to sleep.

Grrrrr, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon