Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Beach is for Relaxing!

Yes, I was so excited when I got to the beach I got up before dawn the first morning to go glass float hunting. Yes, I was all wound up.

But once I got to explore and sniff every inch of the beach and go for many walks during the day, I began to relax. All I wanted to do was rest on my cushy round bed at the nice Inn. I loved it when we left the door open and the sun streamed through the glass storm door. I stretched out in the sun to rest up after the long walks.

The last morning of our stay I was sound asleep when my owner decided it was time to go out onto the beach. After all, she said, it was light outside. I opened one eye and looked at the clock. It was 7 a.m. 7 a.m. in beach time is still early. I tried to go back to sleep.
It's TOO EARLY!

She proceeded to put on her coat. I knew I had to make a decision. Sleep more or go for a beach walk and hunt agates. It took me awhile, but I finally got up and stretched.

We headed out the door into the cool, dampness. I smelled the ocean and perked up. It was my last day at the beach and I was going to take a long walk and see what had washed up overnight. You never know!
It's morning on the beach. This guy is already out
hunting agates.
So our last day ended just the same as our first day began.... with a walk on the beach. I always say... "A Walk on the Beach Puts Life in Perspective."

And at the beach, life is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon