Thursday, January 16, 2014

On Hot Dogs, Hot Dog Logos and Huge Moving Hot Dogs



When I was walking in downtown Vancouver USA, I got really scared. You see, there was a food cart there selling hot dogs. And in front of the cart was a huge, people-sized hot dog. 

So when I heard that Wienerschnitzel, the world’s largest hot dog chain, had announced the return of its beloved hot dog mascot, affectionately known as “The Delicious One” aka “TDO,” my thoughts turned to HUGE HOT DOGS and how they scare me.

 TDO first made his debut in 1999 and was last featured in 2008. Due to popular demand from loyal fans and franchisees alike, TDO is making a huge comeback as the face of the Wienerschnitzel brand in 2014. So I rather like this guy. And I certainly like hot dogs.
Here's the new TDO running after me. Oh no!

The question remains, will they be putting huge moving hot dog figures on street corners.... or in their restaurants? Oh please... no!

Wienerschnitzel’s newest commercials can be viewed at www.youtube.com/mostwantedwiener and for more information, visit the company’s website at www.wienerschnitzel.com

This made me hungry. Hot dog for lunch, anyone?
Now this TDO looks afraid of ME! He's kinda cute.

Love, Starving Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon