Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Good News for Dogs Agains Fireworks (DAF)

Well, look at this. The Columbian reported, this morning, that our City Council here in Vancouver, WA is going to explore a ban on fireworks. I am so happy about this!

I am sure I'm not the only dog in town that was happy to see the front page of the paper today.

Well, I suppose there are still dogs that get paddled with a paper for piddling in the house. But not me!

If you have been reading my blog you have heard me agonize about the fireworks here in Vancouver and Clark County.

I don't understand why people do it. Don't they care about us?

Well, I'm so excited, I might just go take a walk. It's all quiet now in our war zone (formerly called my neighborhood).

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon