Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fireworks Blog: July 4th 2015

If I look a little tired. There is a reason.
Well, last night was horrible. Evidently no one around here has a calendar. In Vancouver, WA where I live, fireworks are allowed on the 4th of July ONLY. Last night there were lots of fireworks going off and IT WAS NOT THE FOURTH.

So today I sleepily wish you all a happy Independence Day. It's a holiday for humans. There is no freedom from fear for pets. I don't feel free all holed up in my bunker on a beautiful night. And tonight will be worse. We will close all the doors, windows and blinds. And we have to water down the yard so it doesn't catch on fire. My neighbor dog has to take a sedative to get through this. Neither of us will be celebrating at all. Neither of us feel a bit free.

But you humans just go have your fun!

Love, Cinnamon
(Don't worry. I'll get over it. I'm just worn out)


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry the noise bothers you soon much. My pup is lucky in that loud noises don't bother him. He sleeps through thunderstorms without a flinch. We had very few fireworks in the near vicinity last night anyway. Hope it wasn't too bad for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon