Thursday, April 3, 2014

Sunshine Awards: Cinnamon Honors Cute Dog Bloggers

This is the Sunshine Award!


I got a very special award from Spencer The Goldendoodle. It was the Sunshine Award. The Sunshine Award is given by bloggers to other bloggers that they admire. Here is how this award works:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Name ten things about yourself that others might not know.
  • Pass the award on to ten other bloggers (Be sure to show the Sunshine Award logo so they can use it too)
With that being said I would like to thank Spencer the Goldendoodle for giving me this amazing award! I encourage you to check out his blog. He's really, really cute!

Here are ten thing you might not know about me:
1. I am From Santa Fe, NM
2. I speak Spanish (Hablo Espanol)
3. My favorite food is butter.
4. I like to chase kitties
5. My eyesight isn't all that good. One time I barked at a basketball lodged under a car because I thought It was a kitty.
6. I am lazy.
7. I lack common sense when it comes to running loose. I just follow my nose.
8. I don't know what would happen if I caught a squirrel.
9. I like blogging because I like the attention.
10. I am worried about getting old (I saw grey hairs on my chin recently)

So those are some of my secrets and some things people don't know about me. 

Now for the hard part: There are so many blogs that have touched me and have impressed me. I love reading other animals' stories. For this award I decided to pick some of the cutest dogs from the blogosphere. I love cute!  

Now the time has finally come to pass on this amazing and bright award. I have chosen:


Now, I know there are many other cute dog blogs out there. But I'm tired. This was a hard job. I think I need a nap now!

Thank you again to Spencer the Goldendoodle and please check out the blogs that I have nominated. Tell them that Cinnamon sent you!

Love, Cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cinnamon says.. "You are more than welcome... If you want English lessons sometime, let me know!"

      Delete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon