Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Best Bully Sticks: More Than Just Sticks

Today after my adventure to the park, I checked out my Best Bully Sticks box and chose another treat to try. Now, I'm serious about testing treats, so serious I allow myself only one per day.

So today it was Beef Trachea. Actually, being an Urban Coonhound, I really don't want to know exactly what these chews were but it was kinda obvious. The main thing I wanted to know was that Best Bully Sticks products are are bacteria free and safe for dog’s consumption. And their website confirms this. NO PRODUCTS FROM CHINA ARE USED. Believe, me I checked on that!
Here I am really getting into this chewy treat. I hate to admit it, but I ate the whole thing!
Don't worry. It's safe!

So I carefully checked out this unwrapped product and figured how to chew on it. I started with one end and once I started ripping and chewing, I just kept going until IT WAS ALL GONE! Now, Best Bully Sticks recommends that a dog be supervised when ripping into the sticks and products so that they eat them slowly and don't choke. I was pretty careful but my owner watched me just in case.

One thing we both found out as my owner unwrapped the Trachea, was that it doesn't smell. It is dried and not greasy. It's like other chews but we know it is real and carefully dried. According to Best Bully Sticks, Trachea are high in both chondroitin and glucosamine (These naturally occurring agents have both been proven as effective in promoting healthy joints in dogs).

I am really getting into these treats. In fact, I am beginning to feel like a real "Paleo Dog!"

Tomorrow, I'll tell you what Bully Sticks are made of! You'll never believe it! And, I'll try one more product from my gift box.

Love, Cinnamon

Note: As is common in the pet blogging industry, the writer was provided with complimentary products for the purpose of review. While it has not influenced this review, Cinnamon believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon