Thursday, April 11, 2013

Coonie Blogs

Here I am on the Internet, checking e-mail and looking for dog blogs.
I've been hunting around the Internet to find other dog-blogs. Here are two Coon Hound blogs:

The Royal Coonhounds - This is a blog about hounds, and especially about Bella and Daisy Mae. The Lady doesn't let the hounds type at her computer though!
A Coonhound's Tales - This is about Prudence, a tri-color coon hound.

If you write a blog, or your owner writes a blog, let me know! I'll check it out!

Cinnamon, the Coon Hound

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Although I'd let the girls type a blog if they wanted. But since I am "The Lady in Waiting" they prefer me to do their works. Nope, no spoiled dogs here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Spoiled coonies?? Never. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinnamon says: "I've been asked why I have my harness and leash on while I am at the computer. Well, I had just returned from the dog park and ran upstairs to check my e-mail."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon