Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hi from the Doggie Country Club

Here's the gate to the Country Club
Hi, it's me, Cinnamon. They have great Wi-Fi here at the Country Club. Yep, I am staying at a bona fide dog country club. I am out at a country estate where they board dogs. Well, they call it "Bed and Biscuit!"

When we went through the gates yesterday I knew I was in for a treat. Two nice ladies greeted me and took me out to play with two nice dogs. I didn't have to mingle with any mean dogs at all!

At night we all sleep in our own cabins on dog beds. We have a private patio and yard. Mine has grass. I miss my owner and feel alone at night but I know this is only temporary.

I hear they have a pool here and for an extra fee I can go swimming. I sure hope I am not doing that because I don't know how to swim!

Well, that's it for now. Maybe tonight they will serve drinks around the pool and we'll have a dance. Who knows!

Love, Cinnamon at the Country Club
Running Pond Acres

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon