Sunday, September 22, 2013

Back from the Country Club

Here is the coonie weather vane at the Country Club
Well, today it rained a lot and I chose indoor activities at the Country Club for dogs. I just didn't feel like getting wet. I played a little with one of my friends. But mostly I just lounged around. What a life. I can sleep or play... whatever I choose.

So I slept. When my owner drove through the big white gates she noticed the weather vane that had a dog on it just like me. Did that mean this is "Cinnamon's Country Club?" I sure hope so.

When she got there she was surprised that I was neither wet nor tired. Usually when I go to boarding I play until I drop. But not here. It is a place where I can relax if I want. They bring me my food at the appointed hour and I can even have breakfast in bed if I want.

So I jumped in the car and we drove down the beautifully landscaped drive to return home... in the rain.

When I got home I went straight for my toys and had some romping time. I had dinner and now I am thinking it is time to play MORE!

Know what? I didn't get in trouble at this boarding place. NO MORE SCARS FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon