Saturday, August 24, 2013

Favorite Dog Toys: The Squeaky Nubby Blue Ball

Here I am with my Bouncy Squeaky Ball

I showed you a couple of my toys before but left out one of my favorites... the Squeaky Biteable Nubby Blue Ball. This ball gets so noisy that I worry that the neighbors will report me. So, I mostly play with it in the house.

I like this ball because it squeaks when I bounce it and really, REALLY squeaks when I bite on it. So far I haven't been able to destroy it so it is around when I want to play. It's not all that good for tug-o-war, but really good for chewing and chasing.

Mostly I like to tease my owner by running around squeaking it in my mouth. Sometimes I even play with it by myself and bounce it down the stairs.

You can get 5 inch ones on Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon