Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cinnamon Goes to Boot Camp

Psst. It's me, Cinnamon. They don't allow cell phones and computers at this place so I sneaked into their office to let you know what's happening.

Well, this morning I knew something was up because my owner put my old collar on me... the one with the DOG TAGS. The DOG TAGS should have given me a hint about where I was going.

So after driving north on I-5 we got off and took some winding mountain roads to... Paradise Dog Ranch. Well, I'm not dumb. It sounded just like some sort of REFORM SCHOOL OR PARA-MILITARY TRAINING CAMP. There were plenty of woods and a real ranch house... and some dogs barking.

Brian (maybe he's the Drill Sargeant) took my food and welcomed me. Two older labs kind of told me I'd be OK. And then the BIG GATE closed. I was there for the duration. (To tell you the truth, I was a little scared)

I think it's some sort of BOOT CAMP. We sleep in special rooms that look like barracks and there are trails all around the woods. That is probably for the runs they make us do to build up our endurance. MORE PT DRILL SARGEANT!

OK, they are calling me. I have to go now. I'll tell you how it went tomorrow. I hear they let me out then.

Love, Cinnamon the RECRUIT?

Here's the Place. I'm in a one day accelerated Boot Camp (I think).
"I wanna be an Airborne Ranger... I wanna live a life of Danger."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon