Sunday, April 21, 2013

Home Alone Again Rant

Here I am getting ready to call the Humane Society
Psst. It's me, Cinnamon. I'm being left home alone again. Twice in one day!

First, she left me to go walking with her friends. She said they walked too fast for me and if I went, I couldn't get any sniffing in. So I went back to bed. It was cloudy out anyway.

When she got home I thought we'd be going somewhere fun. But no, we aren't going anywhere today! I am so bored.

And now I just found out she's going out to dinner this evening to some trendy place in the Hawthorne District of Portland. I'll bet they allow dogs. It appears I am not invited (sarcasm intended).

Another boring time alone at home. Grrrr. I am considering calling the Humane Society. Isn't this animal neglect?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon