Monday, April 29, 2013

At the beach finally!

Here I am on my own bed with the sheet provided by the Inn.
After a long day, which I will not go into right now, we finally arrived at THE BEACH. I found out that THE BEACH has waves which may sweep you away. I've been reading all the Tsunami Warnings along the way and getting more and more concerned.

I have so much to share with you but for now I am relaxing in my dog-friendly room at the Looking Glass Inn watching As Time Goes By (I love my British comedies.)

The Looking Glass Inn welcomed me with dog sheets, dog bowls, TREATS, towels, poopy bags and a basket for holding everything. They also made me promise not to bark if I was alone in the room or shake my hair all about. No problem, I am finished shedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon