Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cinnamon's Favorite Food

This is what I got yesterday.
I have to admit it. I am a creature of habit. I do well eating the same thing every day. Well, of course I like a few treats thrown in for good measure... and some bites of people food every now and then.

But for the past couple of weeks the food I was eating started to get boring. I missed my regular food. Since we buy my food in 30 pound bags to save money, the last bag of food couldn't empty out soon enough. Why was I eating something that was not my favorite?

Well, the nice lady who gets the food for us at wholesale couldn't get my food a couple of months ago so I had to settle for second best. In fact the food I got was more expensive than my favorite food and she didn't charge us any extra (nice lady!).

So why am I telling you all this? Well, it is because the second best food IS ALL GONE! YAY!

Yesterday we picked up a 30 pound bag of Merrick Dog Food which is my favorite... MY FAVORITE! I was so excited. I got to ride in the car when we picked it up. I ALWAYS like the trip to the nice lady's house because it means FOOD!

So dinner last night was really good. I didn't even complain about having kibble because it is kibble I REALLY LIKE!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon