Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yes, I, Cinnamon the Coon Hound, will Keep Blogging!

Here I am wearing my favorite turquoise necklace
Let me introduce myself. I am Cinnamon, the Coon Hound. I've been a guest travel writer over on Travel Writer Rants and Raves. I blogged about my trip across country to my new home in the Pacific Northwest.

It was suggested that I start my own blog. So here it is!

I blog from a "Coonie" perspective. My words are my own. Sometimes I get excited and want to share the joys of life like my dog park. And sometimes I want to vent, like when my owner forces me to ride in the car for over SIX hours during a car trip.

I also read about Coon Hounds, subscribe to Urban Coonhounds on Facebook and to Colorado Coonhound Rescue. 
Travelin' Jack puts up with a lot. Here he is on New Year's Eve

I read dog blogs and like to read about Travelin' Jack the Bull Dog. He puts up with a lot from his owner, Jill. You should see some of the get-ups he is forced to wear. Not me! I just prefer my gorgeous black and tan coat. Oh yes, since I was born in New Mexico I DO wear turquoise jewelry. But that's IT!

I'm a great fan of Maddie, who is always ON things. I prefer to be OFF things, if you ask me. I hope to review her new book here... and give you the hound's perspective on that.

So watch for more from Cinnamon the Hound. I have opinions on about everything. And sometimes I have insider tips and gossip.

But for now, it's time to take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo we did more Coonies in the blogosphere!! Welcome Cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon will have a look at your Coonie blog as soon as she wakes up from her nap. It is a rainy day so who knows when that will be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon