Saturday, March 14, 2015

Rainy Day: New Collar Delights

It's raining outside today so there is much less squirrel-chasing to be done. I saw one this morning digging in the garden so I scared that one away.

So I was a bit bored. My owner knew just what to do to cheer me up! She showed me the gift she brought me from Gig Harbor, WA. You see, Gig Harbor has a shop for pets like me. It's called Sophie's Touch. It is located right on the harbor and has so many things that I would like to see if I could go shopping in Gig Harbor.

So what my owner picked out for me was a beautiful chile collar. It reminds me of my homeland in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
This is my pretty new collar
So I got to see my collar and try it on. It fits perfectly. However, I can't wear it until I get a tag for it with my name and phone number. I have a tendency to follow my nose if I get out and I need that information on me so my owner can be called if I get lost (I love getting lost... it's a game!).

So now I want to go to Gig Harbor. There are lots of things to do like walk the waterfront path, buy a canine float coat for when I go boating and go to Sophie's Touch to buy treats.

Besides, it's only a half hour away from my Country Cousins!

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon