Sunday, August 8, 2021

Missing Prescott

Hi, I'm writing from home, believe it or not! We had to leave Prescott for a few days because our owner had appointments. Drat! So, at least we got our walks before we had to leave yesterday morning. I love my early morning walks down my road in the pinewoods. I love sniffing the plants and scents and watching the sun warm the granite rocks that are all over.

Here I am sniffing around on my road in the morning.

At home, it's too hot to have a leisurely walk unless it's dawn and you can barely see the sunlight. We walk all the way down to a farm. Once I saw a flock of quail hanging out on their woodpile. I have yet to see any deer. I keep looking!

Here I am looking for deer.

Well, guess who doesn't even miss Prescott? Francesca! She is happier at home with her routine and fenced yard. She said she doesn't think it's fun in Prescott unless she can be off the leash and run around in the woods chasing wild things. If she can't do that, she just gets frustrated and would rather be a suburban dog with a fence and friendly neighbors. Imagine!
Francesca's happy being at home doing what she usually
does in the morning. She watches for stuff. She likes her routine.

So Francesca prefers a routine to life on the road. Me, I'm Cinnamon the travel dog. I look forward to returning to Prescott in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon