Saturday, June 21, 2014

Cinnamon is put to work in the woods

Well, I'm up at the Country Cousins house. You know the place in the woods with the elderly dogs. I'm staying there while my owner entertains out of state company. In other words, she's too busy to spend time with me so I am banished to the land in the north.

Well, it's been pretty good here. I took over Uncle Tom's den where my bed is and spend a lot of time there sleeping, taking naps and using the Internet. Once in awhile I let him come in to use his oak roll-top desk for some retirement planning he is doing. Other than that it's MY ROOM!

So yesterday, I was told it was time to GO TO WORK! They took me out in the woods where they were clearing some brush and moving some logs. I thought I was just going to go sniff around and chase rabbits. But noooo... I ended up hauling branches! I suppose it is a good thing. They don't have horses to do the work so I'm being tolerant and helping out.

Here I am helping out in the woods.

The weather's been nice... not too hot and not too cold. And the treats are good. So I'm happy to have some time with cousins Indy and Remi, the old dogs.

I'll write more later. But for now I have to rest up after my work in the woods!

Love, Cinnamon

2 comments:

  1. Dey's makin' ya werk fur yer kibble!! Looks like a fun place to chase bunnies and skwirrels and udder varmints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I fink chasin bunnies sounds like more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon