Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's too Hot! The Good News and the Bad News about the Weather

Clear
Clear
88.8 °F
Feels Like 92 °F
Tomorrow is forecast to be Warmer than today.

Well, that's the bad news. It's HOT TODAY! I'm so hot, you could fry an egg on my back! Arrghhhh!

I want to go to the BEACH!
(Does this rug make my tummy look fat?)

Good News: The good news is that we are GOING TO THE BEACH for Monday and Tuesday nights. I am so excited. We're headed for Long Beach, WA and the Adrift Hotel and Spa. They like dogs there. I'm going to check it all out and write about what I see and experience.

More Bad News: The bad news is that we can't go today, or even tomorrow. I have to endure the heat and be patient. Arrghhhh!

Love, Hot Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon