Friday, December 12, 2014

Squirrel Tourism

Bratty little squirrel
I just got back from the best car tour EVER! In fact, it was so fun, I've decided to invent a new type of tourism. There is agri-tourism and even atomic tourism. This I will call SQUIRREL TOURISM, one of the best ways for a dog to tour a town!

Last night we had a big wind storm. The trees swayed and blew down lots of branches. The branches covered the streets. I imagine the squirrels were really scared last night.

So, as we did errands (again) we drove down some neighborhood streets that were covered in little Douglas fir branches. And, guess who was scampering among the branches and crossing the streets right and left? SQUIRRELS!

As we slowly drove the streets I barked at one squirrel after the next. THIS WAS FUN! I had the greatest car ride.... touring neighborhoods with storm damage and SQUIRRELS IN THE STREETS!

I think someone like Santa Fe Travelers, who take people on tours, should develop a side business. How about SQUIRREL TOURISM, Billie and Steve? Don't you think dogs would sign up for the tours? I sure would!
For the best squirrel tourism experience, sit in the front seat.

I did so much barking and looking out the windows, I got all worked up. When I got home all I wanted to do is CHASE SQUIRRELS!

I think I am over my stomach ailment. Arooooo!

Love, Cinnamon, the Squirrel Tourist

1 comment:

  1. But if you's in da car tourin, ya can't do da shake shake, so where are da fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon