Thursday, December 25, 2014

It's Christmas Morning!

Merry Christmas everyone!

This morning was really exciting. I got to open that big red present I had been eying. It appeared on the hearth one day and I just knew it was for me!

This morning I got to open it. I wondered if it was a toy. I thought it might be a new ball. But when I finally got the paper open I saw that it was filled with TWO BAGS OF TREATS!
I can open it NOW?
Hmm. Why did she put all this tape on it?

What's in here?

I see the treats! Can you please go get the scissors and
open the bags?
One of the treats was bone shaped and the main ingredient was sweet potatoes. A sweet treat!

The other bag was filled with rich salty jerky. I couldn't wait until the jerky was open. I love jerky... I just love it!

After I had a treat from each bag I sat and thought.... where were the toys? Doesn't a dog deserve a new toy at Christmas?

Then I remembered, I already opened the new toy bag. I found it in the garage by the Christmas tree way before Christmas and carefully removed all the new toys. I even played with them.

Did I ruin my Christmas? No. I was happy to have the special treats.

Feliz Navidad a Todos!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon