Friday, December 19, 2014

Becoming an Apple Dog

Apple Dog
Some of you know that our big desktop PC's hard drive CRASHED and BURNED! It had many of my pictures and notes on it. I asked if we could send it out for data retrieval but my owner said "NO!" As of now, she says we just have to do without that costly service.

So I'm having to re-do, re-learn and WORK! I haven't been posting so much because I have to learn to use an Apple MAC. That is what she chose to replace my computer. I have spent hours trying to figure things out.

To get on the Internet I have to use Safari, not Firefox, so that got me really confused. I really didn't like the idea of going on a Safari and seeing huge wild animals. I was scared to click on it. Why can't we have a web browser like "Puppy," or "Treats," a name I'd like!

Oh well. there are things I DO like about my new Apple MAC. It doesn't have as many cords and looks pretty in my room (well, I share the den). I typed all this on the little white keyboard, see?

So that's about it for now. I'm sick of computers. I think I'll go outside and scare a few squirrels.

Love, Cinnamon, the Apple Dog

1 comment:

  1. I been an Apple Dog for years, dey are pretty good. Anything named after a food can't be bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon