Sunday, August 1, 2021

Packing for Prescott

Our owner has been organizing and packing for two days now. I'm worried that she won't be able to fit us in the car with her food, clothing, computer, medications, hiking stuff... and the list goes on. We're simple. We just need our travel beds, Francesca's crate (so she doesn't shed all over the car), food, meds, leashes, toys. Well, I guess we're going to have quite a bit to take too!

This is only a part of our food. We have my kidney diet canned food too.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is worth it. It's only 10 degrees less in Prescott than it is here in our desert. We've been promised more walks. And different scenery. Is that enough to leave all the cushy comforts behind? I love my Coolaroo desert bed and its too large to take! 

And, will Francesca be able to scare off all the wild animals up there? I heard there were deer. AND I'M AFRAID THERE WILL BE BEARS! Oh my. Oh dear.

Do you think she'll be able to protect us?
She looks mighty relaxed here at home!

But she keeps packing. And she thinks it will all fit in the car. We shall see. Wish us luck!

Love, Cinnamon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon