Thursday, August 5, 2021

Kicking Back and Going for Walks in Old Prescott

I have to say we are getting used to the weather here in Prescott. Most of the time it's walking weather except for the afternoon. But we luxuriate around the A/C units. (El Shacko doesn't have central A/C.) This is what we do in the afternoon other than sleep in the closet because there is A/C in the bedroom.

Here's me out in the Doggie Garden of Eden looking for grass to eat.

So Francesca digs herself a cool spot in the earth and snuggles in for an afternoon nap.

We also have had some really good walks. This morning we ambled down the country road where we are staying and my owner annoyed me by taking wildflower pictures. I'm rather deaf so I never know when she's going to stop. 

She thought this thistle was worthy of a photo.

I am getting rather weary of being on a leash. I think I could trot down the road and explore all arond the woods, farms, and trails myself! But my owner keeps telling me that was how I ended up in the shelter in Santa Fe!

Oh yes. Francesca's leg isn't bothering her anymore. I think she was faking it for sympathy!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon