Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Poking Around Prescott, Arizona

Well, we got settled in and had some good exploring time. We found out there is a back door to the shack that leads to a "doggie garden of Eden." It was so green! There were trees and boulders to climb. But my favorite thing to do was to eat grass. 

Here we are exploring the backyard and eating grass.


We had to have tie-outs because there is no fence. We promised not to go too far but our owner didn't trust us. Oh well. We had fun.

Here's Francesca doing some rock climbing

We get lots of short walks. Our owner takes us out and keeps reminding us that we are not there to go hunting. But drat, I swear I sensed something out there in the dark when I had my last potty break. And we both are very interested in all the lizards hanging out on the rocks. Francesca even said she saw a bunny rabbit on her walk.

Prescott has lots of rocks!

So here at the shack, we are settling into a routine. Lots of stuff going on in the morning (because we insist on it), then some rest when it starts warming up. Our owner is trying to get some work done. 

Here's the back of the shack.


We did get a call from back home in the desert. Dr. Paquin, our veterinarian called to say that although some of my lab work was still off because of my renal disease, I was doing very well overall. But then I knew that!

The vet told my owner not to worry about my eating grass.

I have decided the weather in Prescott is pretty nice. I still am not thrilled with the shack and I still would rather be home but we ARE getting more walks during the day!

My owner thinks it's pretty here!

Well, we had a busy morning so it must be time to have lunch!

Love, Cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon