Thursday, April 2, 2015

So Here's What was in the Box: Something New from Hills #inspiredbycrafted

I told you I would share with you what was inside my exciting package. It turns out is was full of goodies to celebrate the launch of a very interesting product! Hill’s® Ideal Balance™ Crafted™ dog food is new and they wanted to make sure I had all the information I needed to participate in the launch as well as some other goodies! So here we go.... the box is open!


Wow! Look at this. I can't wait to try a sample of this new food!
So one is for dogs and the other is for... gulp... cats!
I'll get rid of that one. Maybe my neighbor cats will want to try it?

Here's the apron that was in the box.
They make the new food in small batches so they are crafted.
But the apron doesn't do much for me, does it?
GET IT OFF ME!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon