Sunday, April 19, 2015

Boring Saturday for Cinnamon

What a boring day it was. My dear family from Poulsbo left. The house seemed empty. But I didn't realize how empty it was going to be!

Around 7 a.m. I was rudely awakened (I prefer to arise at 9 a.m.) and told to go outside. So I did. When I got back in I was looking forward to returning to my bed in the office TO GET BACK TO SLEEP!
This is what I do when I'm bored!
I was then sent into the garage with an early (cold) breakfast to sleep there. I was pretty sleepy so I didn't think much of it. I just found my big bed there and cuddled up to go back to sleep. I woke up around 10 a.m.  The sun was streaming into the window. It looked like a nice day OUTSIDE.  But my owner was gone. I ignored my breakfast and went back to sleep. After all there was nothing to do.

About noon I woke up and looked around. NO OWNER... ANYWHERE! I was feeling really neglected. I considered calling the Humane Society. After all, I had been left alone since 7:30 a.m.

Sigh.... At exactly 2:33 p.m. My owner showed up and let me outside. FINALLY! It was a beautiful day out. I enjoyed being out. But my owner then left AGAIN! This was getting to be old, old, old!

At 5:30 she showed up. It was now dinner time. She finally noticed I hadn't touched my breakfast kibble. She added some things to it and brought it outside for me to eat. And I gobbled it all up. I was hungry but didn't want to eat alone. She sat outside with me so I could finally enjoy life again! We played ball and I rolled in the grass. The weather was perfect. And, the squirrels were nowhere to be seen.

The boring day was over. I hope that doesn't happen again!

Love, Neglected Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon