Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sometimes I Don't Do a Very Good Job

Well, here I am at the Country Cousins' taking care of those two geriatric dogs. Aside from beating me at a game of "Lumpy Balls," Indy is pretty well behaved. But today, during nap time, I walked in to the living room and look what I saw.

Here's Indy making herself comfortable on the couch. Who does she think she is?
Indy had decided to disobey the house rules and sleep on the couch! Not only did she sleep on the couch, she messed it up!

I wasn't sure what to do. I thought she might bite me if I tried to move her. So I just laid in my USUAL PLACE ON THE FLOOR and watched her out of the corner of my eye. I figured I would give her a good talking to when she finally woke up.
Here I am keeping an eye on that ill-behaved Indy.
What do you do when dogs disobey rules and they are bigger than you?

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

  1. Sleepin on a couch are against da rules? I are pretty much always on da couch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon