Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hot Day: Excuse to go off my diet BIG TIME!

It was so hot. Francesca and I were just laying around. I got on my iPhone and checked my twitter feed. And there it was! @SheridansVanWa was tweeting that they were giving away free doggie cones! FREE! And then I found out they were just up the street from us.

So I begged my owner to drive me up there because it was too hot to walk. We saw it... Sheridan's Frozen Custard. Now I had never tried a frozen custard or even an ice cream. My owner told me it would be full of calories. But I didn't care. IT WAS FREE!

Here's the shady patio at Sheridan's
So I ambled up to the nice shady patio and looked over the menu. They had everything that people would like and more. But I was concerned about my weight so I hoped the dog cone was something simple! I wasn't sure how to eat it either.

Here's their menu of sweet delights!
So we talked to a nice lady who brought out the dog cone, a simple cone, for ME! I got confused and didn't know what to do. But I soon found out! You lick the frozen custard... carefully. I got the hang of it and pretty soon it was all over my mouth! When I got down to the cone, she let me bite and chew that. YUM!

Here I am getting my FREE cone. Do I bite it?
So then it was time for my owner to buy her dessert. She selected chocolate. Dogs shouldn't have chocolate. She said it was very, very good.

I finally figured it out. You LICK it! I LOVE Sheridan's!
So that was a great thing to do on a hot afternoon. I think I'll go take a nap now!

Oh yes, they give out free dog cones every day so head on over to: 14389 SE Mill Plain Blvd. in my town, Vancouver, USA!

Love, Cinnamon

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. Love, Cinnamon